Monday, January 28, 2008

To my reader(s) if any...

It surprised me to see that the hits on my blog jumped from 40 something two weeks ago to 93 today. I am glad that my blog is being read, but 50+ visitors in less than two weeks seems too good to be true ( I started blogging in nov 2007 and total unique hits till second week of Jan were only 40+). Logically there could be two possibilities
1) The few friends who read my blog are reading it from different computers each time OR
2) Different people are reading my blog

So, dear readers (if any), do humor a whim of mine... Please leave a note telling me who you are. I have added an address book just for this.

And (Why am I saying this?) feel free to comment/ criticize...

Adios amigos!

3 comments:

Neethu said...

hi.im Neethu.hope u know me :P
see..i ve commented.wanna add me to ur adress book?do add!
oh btw...feel free to commentin my blog too;)
btw this word verification thingy in the comment box...its rather a pain int the @$$.remove it k?
cya:D

Dipti said...

It is called a captcha, my dear.

Sham said...

Hey Dip... Was googling to write a paragraph on Odiyan, that I came across ur blog. I liked your articles. Cheers...

Sham